Monday, January 19, 2015

Blog post 1

Things that I heard prior to this class did not exist. I picked this class to explore technology. I hope to feel excited to learn utilization of the tools we explore into the classroom. I am apprehensive only for the group projects as I am more independent than I probably should be.

I am hopeful that this class will enhance my experience as a student and that I will not feel the pressure that it seems some of the others are feeling. I feel that EDM 310 will only further my interest in how technology will or will not be applied in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the fear of group projects because I would much rather do my work by myself. I believe that I may be apprehensive about the whole class. I'm worried that I will mess up and get behind. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete