Thursday, February 5, 2015

C4K #1 Project #6 February

Phenomenal Kids and Their Ability to Express themselves freely!

Being able to read children's personal blogs is eye opening. These two students work hard at expressing their abilities to read, research and comprehend the lessons or problems given. They are able to themselves reflect on what they have accomplished as well as share with other students knowledge and questions they may not have thought about. I look forward to enhancing my abilities as a teacher by reading more reviews done by different aged students.




Cedrick D.

I enjoyed reading your book review. I can tell you have an enjoyment for sports. I noticed you used correct grammar and you had no errors. I hope you continue to read books you enjoy for your class. It is good that your teacher lets you blog about your experience reading. Keep up the good work!

Girl asking questions to her computer about why she should blog




Kaitlyn
What a creative way to show other students the use of adjectives. I am proud of you Kaitlyn. Keep up the good work and never lose your creativity in learning. It is great to see you have a wide imagination and wide knowledge in the arts. I am glad your teacher allows you to use many ways in helping classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment