Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Project #4 C4T






When reviewing the blog written by Mr. Shreski on January 3rd, My Year in Numbers, I was not prepare to completely evaluate his blog properly. His blog was very exact and had a great deal of information that seemed to relate back to previous post and his past year. Although I did enjoy seeing the different methods he used in his blog post such as video and charts at the time , I was just beginning to get a sense of what blogging was in general.
Since I have opened my mind more to the process of blogging and decided to review again the January 3 post. Now I find his methods inspiring and motivating. I find myself reviewing and reflecting on the blogs I have written and enjoying editing and creating more concise and meaningful information on my blog.
Unfortunately, however my comments to Mr. Shareski never were made public. I also had not read that we should post these on the blog for class.

Mr. Shareski shared his year in numbers with his class. This is also a way to show your students that you as a teacher are also working for the common goal of learning. I hope that if allowed I will be able to do quarterly numbers to motivate my students to be more vigilant in their blogs.


My second blog to enjoy was written on February 6, Happy Anniversary to Me, was also a wonderful read. Mr. Shareski explains his passion for blogging and the progress he has made with his students. He also discusses that he needs to become a more effective blogger by being more consistent with his blog. He has set standards for himself. I am enjoying his love for his career as an educator and for his passion for life and knowledge.

picture of quote by John quincy adams



No comments:

Post a Comment