Sunday, April 19, 2015

Comments for Kids April

I have enjoyed seeing how different classroom blogs can be a huge variety. Some teachers may not be as complete with instructions as I plan to be in my classroom. I hope to use blogging as a learning tool. I will also have an additional blog for kids on my classroom. I hope to have one where the kids will display work for their parents to see the achievements and for other students around the world to comment on . I am also going to create a journal blog that is shared only with myself and the students where they are free to express themselves through art, writing or video.




03/12
Caleb R
Mrs. Lombard
I too, like books that leave you with a cliff hanger. How else would you know to pick up the next book and read it? It is also fun to make up what you believe would happen. Great review.

04/03/15
Jamesen
Room 3 Aurora Primary school

Jamesen is starting a reading program and chose Hard Luck in the series A diary of a wimpy kid. I expressed it was agreat series to read and hoped that he would blog about the book and his opioions 

04/14/2015 mr. gardner

You are correct Janet, we are biologically formed to have a dominant hand. We get this from our parents genes. Have fun learning about what we inherit from our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment